My Blog List

Thursday 14 November 2013

A Great Revival...

I needed a fresh start, a fresh page to write about the sequence of events which took part in my life and so Lo and Behold, the new blog... :-)


Where should I begin, I graduated with flying colors (I'll give myself the credit hehe) and now, I'm an English teacher sent away to serve the young generation of Kemabong, Tenom. At the moment, my heart is already at home, it has always been there where I left it, my husband a.k.a Jimmer James Mule, the love of my life. 

To start off, I'd like to talk about my life now as a teacher(I know, I know.. You're probably thinking that this might be boring but I want to do this, 20 to 30 years from now, my children will be reading this)

As a little girl, I have always wanted to become an English Teacher. Growing up, I was so amazed at how they talk in class sharing the things they know, apart from teaching what they were supposed to teach. I was still in the era of innocence and at that time, they seemed to know everything. I was amazed by them. Their charisma, confidence and flair. Oh yes, their flair... they intrigued me.

As a teenager, my passion to become a teacher faded, it was there underneath puberty and the confused-identity but not as strong as it was before. It was the time I really wanted to live my life freely. The time when I thought I knew what I was doing. In school, all the fame and glory (more like getting busted breaking the rules and noticed by a lot of people) was like gold to me. The only thing standing in the way were the teachers but I guess, they were only doing their jobs.

As I grew older, wiser, I was back to my childhood dream. I think it was my calling.

Here I am at last, in Kemabong, Tenom where my baby steps of being a teacher started. 

More to come soon... to be continued. :-p







No comments:

Post a Comment